Tucker Material Handling is a full-service provider of storage racks, conveyors, loading dock equipment, high speed doors, cranes, hoists and other related equipment. With over 40 years of material handling experience and knowledge, we design the most efficient and cost effective material handling system for any size company; small start-up to national operation.
Our larger projects integrate order fulfillment, shipping and receiving, warehouse logistics and management systems.
Depending on the needs of our clients we work independently or side-by-side with management and in-house operations personnel to develop new facilities and systems or add-ons to existing equipment—this includes manufacturing, distribution, food processing and warehousing type operations. By using our “Phase to the Future” approach, we assure that as your company grows the operation easily keeps pace with your customer demands.
Revolutionary racking system with unmatched storage and retrieval speeds
- First in Last Out (FILO) and First In First Out (FIFO) with channel depths of up to 50 meters
- Storage and retrieval of individual pallets
- Can be used with all conventional forklifts
- Inventory check features
- Radio remote control
Mobile Racking Systems
Fully automated mobile racking systems
Designed according to standards and regulations for maximum safety and operating comfort. The Shaefer mobile racking systems include:
- Do more with less—Maximum storage capacity within a given, smaller space
- Considerable staff cost reduction with direct access to all pallet locations and intelligent storage strategies
- Highest system availability
- Highest economic efficiency
- Easily expandable and adaptable to current handling rate and storage capacity requirements