WHAT WE’VE LEARNED AFTER 40 YEARS AND WANT TO SHARE WITH OUR CUSTOMERS
- With new construction, design your material handling system and then design and build your facility around it.
- Identify the clear height in your building and design your fire protection and electrical systems to accommodate multiple media type storage systems.
- Design your building walls, footings, columns and roof joists to accommodate material handling equipment attachments and support.
- Consider Mobile Aisle Rack/Shelving system to free up square footage or maximize your storage in a smaller footprint.
- Deep Channel Rack with Orbitor shuttle for FILO (first in/last out) or FIFO (first in/first out) requirements.
- Live-Pallet flow for high throughput FIFO (first in/first out) requirements.
- Multiple level Rack-Supported Pick Module with integrated carton-flow storage and static/powered takeaway conveyor systems.
- Free-standing and or building attached Mezzanine Storage where possible to better utilize the cube.